Supervising Physician (Remote, Weight Loss)
SteadyMD is looking to hire responsible, well-respected Physicians (MD/DO) for quality, virtual weight-loss consultations and prescriptions. We are currently recruiting physicians with at least 3 licenses in the following states: GA, IN, MO, MS, SC, and TN.
Candidates for this position should have a flexible schedule and be available to work from 8am to 8pm CST on any day of the week. We ask that you are able to commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week. This exciting opportunity offers a flexible work arrangement, allowing you to work remotely from anywhere. Plus, you'll be compensated on an hourly basis.
Our Hiring Process – A Journey Worth Taking:
At SteadyMD, our hiring process is as unique as our approach to healthcare. We thoroughly assess each candidate to ensure a perfect match for both you and our team.
Please note, after the initial stages, there might be a waiting period before you are offered a position with our team or fully integrated into our programs. This ensures that when you do join us, you're set up for success and ready to make a meaningful impact.
Recognized by Forbes as a Top 100 Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is at the forefront of telehealth, facilitating modern healthcare services. Our comprehensive platform, supported by a clinician workforce licensed across all 50 states, streamlines telehealth for healthcare organizations. Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of online care in various domains, including urgent care, primary care, and mental health therapy. At SteadyMD, we value diversity and inclusivity, striving to create a welcoming environment for clinicians from all backgrounds.
Role: Physician for Virtual Weight-Loss Consultations
Location: Fully Remote
Schedule: Flexible scheduling options
- Available for 10-15 hours per week between 8AM - 8PM CST
Compensation: Hourly rates vary from $112/ hour - $120/hour
- Conduct initial intake evaluation video visits (15-30 minutes) with new patients (ages 18+)
- Provide holistic evaluation of patient, review labs, and if appropriate, prescribe different weight loss medications (primarily GLP-1’s such as Wegovy, Trulicity, or Ozempic)
- Work with a diverse population. We are an organization that values inclusivity and evidence based care for all populations
- Log into patient portal every 48 hours to check on requests
- Conduct asynchronous chat responses to patient questions
- Send in prescription refills