Supervising Physician (Remote, Urgent Care)
SteadyMD is looking to hire responsible, well-respected Physicians (MD/DO) for an urgent care telehealth program, including supervision of Nurse Practitioners on this program. We have partnered with a digital healthcare company providing scheduled and on-demand synchronous urgent care video visits. We are currently recruiting Physicians with at least 5 licenses, one in CA, and at least 3 additional licenses which must be in NY, PA, TX, NJ, VA, AL, GA, IN, MO, MS, SC, or TN. Clinicians must be available to work at least 10 hours/week. This is an hourly position and fully remote.
Our Hiring Process – A Journey Worth Taking:
At SteadyMD, our hiring process is as unique as our approach to healthcare. We thoroughly assess each candidate to ensure a perfect match for both you and our team.
Please note, after the initial stages, there might be a waiting period before you are offered a position with our team or fully integrated into our programs. This ensures that when you do join us, you're set up for success and ready to make a meaningful impact.
Recognized by Forbes as a Top 100 Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is at the forefront of telehealth, facilitating modern healthcare services. Our comprehensive platform, supported by a clinician workforce licensed across all 50 states, streamlines telehealth for healthcare organizations. Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of online care in various domains, including urgent care, primary care, and mental health therapy. At SteadyMD, we value diversity and inclusivity, striving to create a welcoming environment for clinicians from all backgrounds.
Role: Physician for Urgent Care Telehealth Program
Location: Fully Remote
Schedule: Flexible scheduling options
Compensation: Hourly rates vary from $112/ hour - $120/hour
- $150/NP/month additional pay for NP supervision (estimate 1 hour/month/NP)
- 15% hourly differential pay for work during nights and weekends
- Act as a supervising physician for at least 5 SteadyMD Nurse Practitioners: perform quarterly chart reviews, hold virtual meetings with assigned NPs as needed, etc.
- Conduct synchronous (scheduled and on-demand) video and phone evaluations and asynchronous communication with patients
- Provide urgent-care treatment for conditions such as minor injuries, respiratory infections, skin conditions, gastrointestinal issues, allergies, and more
- Work with a diverse population; we are an organization that values inclusivity and evidence based care for all populations