Clinician Licensing Associate
Be part of a team enabling access to better healthcare at SteadyMD!
SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that powers high-quality telehealth experiences for its partners, including fast-growing digital healthcare companies, labs, pharmacies, large employers, and Fortune 100 companies like Amazon, AmerisourceBergen, and Abbott. SteadyMD initially launched in two states: California and Missouri. By 2018, the company was licensed, operating, and providing care in all 50 states. We’ve raised over $60 million in funding from top tier investors including Lux Capital, Pelion Ventures and AB Health Ventures.
We are currently seeking a Clinician Licensing Associate that will be responsible for new licensure and completing license renewals for clinicians. The Clinician Licensing Associate will communicate with clinicians regarding necessary information in order to apply for and obtain licensure in alignment with SteadyMD strategic licensing goals. This is a hybrid role in which you will be located in the St. Louis, MO area.
At SteadyMD, we value what diverse teams can accomplish together, and we honor each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups, and we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person. This is one of the reasons we are ranked #81 on Forbes’ America’s Best Startup Employers List. We know the value of building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
- Track licensure processes and all documentation needed for licensing and renewals
- Communicate with clinicians regarding needed documentation and state boards regarding status of licensure
- Monitor internal emails via HelpScout daily
- Guide providers through the licensure and renewal process
- Maintain accurate records of licensure through credential management platform
- Obtain new licensure for clinicians
- Ensure compliance with all licensing requirements
- Serve as subject matter expert, providing support to SteadyMD clinicians
- Additional duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Licensing Associate or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Competitive Compensation. The annual salary range for this role is $40K-$50K depending on experience, and participation in the company bonus program.
- Fast-paced Startup Environment. An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk.
- Complimentary Lemonaid Primary Care Membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer and be able to speak first-hand about what the future of medicine will look like.
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance. Also includes Basic Life and ADAD offerings.
- 401k with Match & Parental Leave Benefits offered to all full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that means taking time to take care of yourself.