Sr. Data Analyst
Be part of a team enabling access to better healthcare at SteadyMD!
SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that powers high-quality telehealth experiences for its partners, including fast-growing digital healthcare companies, labs, pharmacies, large employers, and Fortune 100 companies like Amazon, AmerisourceBergen, and Abbott. SteadyMD initially launched in two states: California and Missouri. By 2018, the company was licensed, operating, and providing care in all 50 states. We’ve raised over $60 million in funding from top tier investors including Lux Capital, Pelion Ventures and AB Health Ventures.
We are currently seeking a talented Sr. Data Analyst to join our Product team. As a Sr. Data Analyst you will play a pivotal role in transforming raw data into meaningful insights. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze data, identify trends, and provide actionable recommendations. Reporting to the VP of Product Management, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with different datasets, contribute to data-driven initiatives, and impact the success of our company. This is a hybrid role in which you will be located in the St. Louis, MO area.
At SteadyMD, we value what diverse teams can accomplish together, and we honor each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups, and we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person. This is one of the reasons we are ranked #81 on Forbes’ America’s Best Startup Employers List. We know the value of building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
- Works with other teams to provide key analytics support in identifying process, software, and data improvements
- Define, maintain, and communicate the data “source of truth” for cross-functional teams to use in assessing performance and quality
- Provide support and documentation for associated business units to understand how to use data and insights
- Creates and owns ETLs: identifies data sources, writes queries, validates, and makes modifications as needed
- Write clean code that can be maintained and extended by other technical stakeholders
- Ensure safe and secure data handling by partnering with company security leaders
- Sets up and manages usage, reliability, quality, and performance of products, services, solutions or processes and proposes improvements.
- Guides business leaders with data-driven reports, dashboards, and visualizations.
- Interprets data, analyzes results, and provides insights to support data-driven decision-making for ad hoc and on-going reports.
- Stay up-to-date with industry technologies and frameworks to identify trends to maintain best and cutting edge practices in data analysis.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as needed.
- 4+ years of related experience in a business analytics or data management experience
- Relevant Industry Experience or Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in: Information Technology, Mathematics, Management Information System (MIS), Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- Strong proficiency in:
- SQL, Python, writing SQL queries
- Advanced SQL aggregation functions
- database performance concepts and query optimization techniques
- Experience with Looker
- Can provide helpful insights from dense datasets
- Creative self-starter capable of first principles thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills that can work across a highly cross-functional environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS start-up preferred
- Experience in healthcare is a bonus
- Competitive Compensation. The annual salary range for this role is $85,000 - $110,000 depending on experience, and participation in the company bonus program.
- Fast-paced Startup Environment. An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk.
- Complimentary Lemonaid Primary Care Membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer and be able to speak first-hand about what the future of medicine will look like.
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance. Also includes Basic Life and ADD offerings.
- 401k with Match & Parental Leave Benefits offered to all full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that means taking time to take care of yourself.