Remote Telehealth Physician: Weight Loss Management Program
SteadyMD has partnered with a digital healthcare company offering quality, virtual weight-loss consultations and prescriptions. We are currently recruiting physicians with with licenses in Missouri and at least 10 additional state licenses in eligible states: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NC, NH, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI
Clinicians must be available to work between 8am and 8pm CST, any day of the week, and be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week. This is an hourly contract position and fully remote.
Ranked by Forbes in Top 100 for Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is powering the telehealth needs of the modern healthcare industry by enabling healthcare organizations and other enterprises to scale their online care offerings quickly and efficiently. Our 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, technology platform, and legal and regulatory guidance allows our partners to go-to-market with speed and ease. For the thousands of clinicians behind our telehealth solution, SteadyMD offers a unique opportunity to provide online care in areas such as urgent care, primary care, and mental health therapy. Our clinicians share our commitment to improve access to convenient, affordable, quality care.
- Conduct initial intake evaluation video visits (15-30 minutes) with new patients (ages 18+)
- Provide holistic evaluation of patient, review labs, and if appropriate, prescribe different weight loss medications (primarily GLP-1’s such as Wegovy, Trulicity, or Ozempic)
- Work with a diverse population. We are an organization that values inclusivity and evidence based care for all populations
- Log into patient portal every 48 hours to check on requests
- Conduct asynchronous chat responses to patient questions
- Send in prescription refills
- Actively licensed in good standing in at least 20 eligible states (see above) including Missouri
- Must have state license in the state where you reside
- Availability to work 15-20 clinical hours per week (anytime during 8AM-8PM CST, 7 days a week)
- Background in Internal or Family Medicine
- Experience prescribing GLP-1s or strong interest in learning
- Board Certified- Obesity Medicine Board Certification strongly preferred
- Above average comfort with technology
- Timely and professional
- Telemedicine or virtual care experience preferred
- Hourly contract: $112 (W2) or $120 (1099)
- 1099 or W2 hourly position
- Fully Remote work with flexible hours
- Focus on patient care and leave the administrative work to us
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail coverage
- Startup environment focused on real healthcare innovation and disrupting the status quo
Diversity and inclusion
At SteadyMD, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person.
Something looks off?