SMB Account Manager- EMEA
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering great benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and generous PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About the Role
G2 is looking for a motivated and dedicated SMB Relationship Manager who will focus on the renewal and expansion of their current customer accounts"
Reporting to the EMEA Director of Relationship Management, the SMB Relationship Manager should have a high degree of business acumen, organization, initiative, and excellent communication skills. The candidate we are looking for should have an entrepreneurial spirit and ideally be able to understand business processes, and recommend when and how changes should be made.
In this role you will:
- Manage a large portfolio of SMB customers, enabling them to drive business growth on G2.com
- Leverage industry leading tech stack and strategic prioritization to add true customer value at scale
- Drive revenue through your book of business to ensure you deliver against customers' key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on retention and growing your book of business to exceed goals
- Prospect and unlock expansion revenue by educating contacts about how G2’s Marketing Solutions can help grow their business
- Act as the CEO of your territory through your own customer research, strategic value-based selling, and building business cases and return on investment analysis
- Advocate and support your customers through partnering with the appropriate internal resources: Customer Success Managers, Solutions Consultants, Customer Support, and the G2 Research Team to provide a world-class customer experience
- Build & maintain your expertise in B2B SaaS Go To Market Strategy: Marketing strategy, Sales strategy, planning & tactics like ABM, ROI methodologies, etc
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 2+ years experience in a combination of business development, account manager, or account executive with at least 1+ year of closing experience
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in the software, technology, or digital marketing industry
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with little supervision and timely customer follow-up
What can help your application stand out:
- Experience in MarTech/SalesTech
- Salesforce experience
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.
For job applicants in California, the United Kingdom, and the European Union, please review this applicant privacy notice before applying to this job.