At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
As a senior finance executive you will support general accounting functions including but not limited to accounts payable, preparation of journal entries, accounts receivable, and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performs work related to accounts payable, accounting and reconciliation of balance sheets.
- Prepares and provides analytical reports of invoicing totals, aging totals, receipts and adjustments to enable further processing.
- Conducts month-end close processes and implementation of projects.
- Be the trusted point of contact for our vendors on all payment-related topics, helping to solve any issues or questions they have
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Expertise in handling employee expenses management through the Expensify platform
- Maintain reporting for disbursement activity to support weekly cash flow monitoring.
- Perform general ledger close activities, including general ledger record-keeping of Accounts Payable, Accruals and Prepaids.
- Prepare month-end account reconciliations, research and resolve identified discrepancies.
- Support on Audit and strengthening of internal controls.
- Collaborate with team members in US & India
About the team:
A bunch of fun, hard-working, smart and empowering people. We are built with mutual respect, common and aligned goals, open communication, and patience that helps us thrive.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or CA intermediate
- Self-starter attitude with advanced time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to handle several topics in a well-structured way in parallel
- Prior experience in Payroll processing preferably with India
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- Understanding of financial accounting
- Proficiency in G Suite Productivity tools and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Experience with compliance and accounting software (Intacct/ zip implementation or any equivalent ERPs)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide accurate and helpful advice to internal business partners and other stakeholders
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
- Medical benefits start on first day of employment
- 36 PTO days( Sick, Casual and Earned) , 5 recharge days, 2 volunteer days
- Home Office setups and Technology reimbursement
- Lifestyle & Family benefits
- Annual Swags/ Festive Swags
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities ( Professional development program, Toast Master club etc.)