Customer Support Associate (German Language)
FourKites Customer Service Associate
Two openings – home office in Poland
As an Customer Service Associate with FourKites you’ll be the mastermind behind our customer experience - managing our customers and carriers experience through internal and external relationships and technical expertise. You’ll become an industry expert, partnering with carriers, brokers and shippers to unify communication in one place - the FourKites platform. This is a remote opportunity based in Poland.
- Provide high quality support via phone, email in order to troubleshoot and resolve any issues
- Become a product expert - you will be the go-to resource for understanding how our product works .
- Identify and recommend process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Partner with our engineering team to find and fix bugs before they impact our customers .
- Proactively provide feedback to our product team about product improvement opportunities .
- Work in coordination with the sales and operations teams to provide product-based support.
- Identify detailed solutions for customers and communicate effectively with leaders from enterprise customers.
- Follow standard procedures for proper and timely escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
You love variety and can manage multiple projects at the same time. You can jump from a call to an excel spreadsheet to a cloud CRM with ease, and execute flawlessly in each thing you do. You are obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and driven.
You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
You enjoy solving challenging problems using critical thinking and creativity
Entrepreneurial spirit - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
Intelligent with strong verbal and written communication skills
Comfortable talking to a wide variety of people, including leadership
Insatiable curiosity - you love learning new things
Fluent in German and English and at least in Polish.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferred but not required
Proficient in MS Office, Google Apps, and CRM tools
Customer facing experience
Experience in logistics or SaaS a plus
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, volunteer days and we provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.