At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
As an Associate Product Manager with FourKites, you will drive existing platform initiatives and help develop new ones based on the big-picture vision. Proactively support new product launches to drive new revenue and customer expansion. This role will work with a small team charged with modernizing our core platform, and creating adjacent products using experimentation, product sense and top-notch cross-functional stakeholder management. You will also help us create new tools for 3rd party integrations and design best practice processes for onboarding new customers and partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help define and execute our strategy to drive innovation and efficiency across our customer-facing connectivity platforms.
- Manage the roadmap for core platform services creating net new revenue sources.
- Work closely with operations, customers, partners and other stakeholders to identify, design, and implement changes that result in improved efficiency.
- Identify key drivers of engagement and pain points in the process to increase activation and decrease the time of onboarding to FourKites for our customers and partners.
- Execute on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop a well defined business and operational plan to achieve desired objective
- Set your engineering team for success by collaborating closely with them in sprint activities, providing them with relevant user stories, and guiding them in the estimation
- Clearly present your findings and recommendations from experiments to executives and key stakeholders
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across geographically distributed cities on multiple continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
- 2+ years of experience in product management within a high-paced, agile SaaS environment
- B2B SaaS experience
- Supply chain technology experience
- Experience working directly with customers or 3rd party partners
- Experience working closely with engineering leaders and engineers
- Ability to independently can execute projects and product roadmaps
- Has TMS integration / API integrations / related experience and can drive results
- Solid understanding of customer lifecycle and ability to build creative user experience
- You have strong analytical skills. You understand cohort analysis, segmentation and know how to derive insights from large amounts of data
- Willingness to present and defend your ideas to executives and key stakeholders
Who you are:
- You enjoy discovering and validating market problems by interacting closely with customers, prospects, sales and other internal stakeholders.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure and have experience bringing new structure to the chaos.
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity.
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop well-defined business and operational plans to achieve desired objectives.
- You are an innovator at heart and will thrive in pushing the boundaries for how FourKites can leverage data insights for our product.
- You collaborate continually with engineering, sales, operations, PMO, and UX leads to set up your teams for success in executing.
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
- Medical benefits start on first day of employment
- 36 PTO days( Sick, Casual and Earned) , 5 recharge days, 2 volunteer days
- Home Office setups and Technology reimbursement
- Lifestyle & Family benefits
- Annual Swags/ Festive Swags
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities ( Professional development program, Toast Master club etc.)