Business Analyst - I
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
As a Business Analyst at FourKites, you will help grow our product by helping establish connections to core data sources, and ensuring the consistency and reliability of that data as well as the product. While our reach till now has been impressive, we are looking for individuals who will improve our platform, provide technical and product expertise, and guide other developers.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
What you’ll be doing:
- Review API specifications of ELD/GPS providers, ask relevant questions of the providers if needed
- Perform UAT on API connections ensuring data feeds in appropriately and accurately to the systems
- Create internal documentation and end user guides on how to establish connection with ELD providers
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues, respond to internal and end user questions on why data isn’t feeding in or isn’t showing up appropriately
- Work closely with internal and external development teams to answer questions about requirements
- Analyzing product data quality and performance and other data management responsibilities
- Working with the engineering team to design business solutions and own end-to-end delivery
- Documenting, training, and educating internal customers on the solutions developed/implemented
- Work with product operations team to develop business metrics for monitoring customer impact - help prioritize and build features to improve these metrics
- Partnering with Product Support to identify key platform vulnerabilities, bugs, and areas of improvement; appropriately drive initiatives to resolve
- Own communication and coordination of project statuses across various internal stakeholders in multiple time zones
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across geographically distributed cities on multiple continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
Who you are:
- 1- 3 years of prior experience as business analyst or in a software development or QA function
- Ability to independently drive initiatives based on analysis across multiple teams
- Strong Team Player, excellent business partnering skills, positive attitude, and a good
- work ethic
- Strong analytical skills (analyzing business data, such as sales revenue, profits, adoption, productivity & utilization, etc.)
- Experience with APIs (testing, validating errors, reviewing API specifications)
- Experience with technical writing and writing user guides/manuals
- Experience analyzing the root cause of issues and documenting these for both business and technical audiences
- Ability to manage and juggle across competing priorities and work independently while meeting deliverables under stringent timelines
- Flexibility with work timings and the mindset to handle customer/prospect communications plus escalations
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
- Medical benefits start on first day of employment
- 36 PTO days( Sick, Casual and Earned) , 5 recharge days, 2 volunteer days
- Home Office setups and Technology reimbursement
- Lifestyle & Family benefits
- Annual Swags/ Festive Swags
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities ( Professional development program, Toast Master club etc.)