IT Support Engineer
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide timely and effective technical support to end-users via phone, email, or in person using the helpdesk system.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues, and escalate as needed.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer systems, printers, and peripherals.
- Set up and manage user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Assist with software installations and updates, and maintain accurate inventory records.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to resolve complex technical problems.
- Perform regular system monitoring, backup, and maintenance tasks.
- Ensure security measures are in place and updated to protect data and systems.
- Train users on new technologies, software applications, and IT best practices.
- Collaborate with infosec team for compliance and audit requirements
- Maintain network uptime & create a high availability environment
- Document and maintain technical procedures and user guides.
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of professional experience in managing SaaS based applications and Supporting IT infrastructure
- Proven experience as an IT Support Engineer or in a similar technical support role.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems, networking, and hardware components.
- Experience in working with Apple (Macbook) Environment is preferred
- Experience in configuring, maintaining network systems including upgrades, patching and preventive maintenance
- Experience with setting up Audio/Video systems like Zoom, G-Meet & MS Team will be a plus
- Proficiency in deploying & maintaining the tools like Jamf, Intune, Active Directory, Google Workspace, Okta etc.
- Familiarity with helpdesk ticketing systems and remote desktop tools.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
- Medical benefits start on first day of employment
- 36 PTO days( Sick, Casual and Earned) , 5 recharge days, 2 volunteer days
- Home Office setups and Technology reimbursement
- Lifestyle & Family benefits
- Annual Swags/ Festive Swags
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities ( Professional development program, Toast Master club etc.)