Software Engineer - Frontend
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
As a Front End Engineer, you will get an opportunity to develop intuitive user interfaces using the latest technologies such as React JS, AngularJS & Typescript. You will develop products that can change the logistics and supply chain industry and will be used by some of the biggest corporations in the world. You will also develop integrations with external systems to help expand our ecosystem. You will work closely with engineering, product & UX teams in product development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop new App features following industry-standard best practices for software design, development and testing
- Work on App front-end (React + Redux / Angular 6 +) with MVVM architectural principles and build API’s
- Determine areas for app redesign and scope for improvements continuously
- Critical issue resolution for emergencies & production issues
- Monitor the performance of App and work on continuous improvements
About the team:
A bunch of fun, hard-working, smart and empowering people. We are built with mutual respect, common and aligned goals, open communication, and patience that helps us thrive
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering or a related field from a reputed institution.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Software Engineering, Product development and Mobile app development
- Minimum of 2 years hands on work experience in web app development (React + Redux, Angular 6 + or similar framework)
- Hands-on work experience in developing Restful / GraphQL API using Ruby on Rails, Spring Boot or similar frameworks will be a bonus.
- Good understanding of software design, MVVM architecture, object-oriented principles, and design patterns.
- Experience building Mobile apps with Unit testing and QA techniques like TDD/BDD or CI/CD.
- Agile SDLC experience. Strong knowledge of Git (branches, submodules, rebasing) and other Agile tools such as JIRA & Confluence.
Education Qualification: Graduate from B.E/ B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech Background.
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
Medical benefits start on first day of employment
36 PTO days( Sick, Casual and Earned) , 5 recharge days, 2 volunteer days
Home Office setups and Technology reimbursement
Lifestyle & Family benefits
Annual Swags/ Festive Swags
Ongoing learning & development opportunities ( Professional development program, Toast Master club etc.)