Integration Business Analyst
Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
FourKites is looking for an experienced Customer Integration Engineer who will work directly with our Fortune 100 customers to handle implementation and integration of our innovative tracking software within existing systems, such as JDA, Oracle, SAP, etc.
This customer facing and hands-on technical position requires working in a team and as an individual, contributing to all aspects of system integration including design, needs analysis, design review, testing, implementation, and validation.
- Customer-facing technical project lead, working directly with customer’s business and technical contacts during all phases of project lifecycle
- Lead customer-facing technical design discussions, gathering client requirements and mapping them into a solution for deployment
- Responsible for the successful execution of the integration workstream on implementation projects with new and existing customers
- Drive best practice recommendations around setup of integrations and data transmission
- Document customer’s integration requirements and be able to translate details between business users
- Lead integration testing effort in partnership with customer
- Partner with Implementation lead to proactively raise and mitigate workstream risks
- Active participant in growing best practice offerings, develop documentation and sharing knowledge with internal and customer teams
- Hands-on engineering experience implementing technical integrations
- Knowledge of communication protocols (FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of web service calls (API, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Understanding of file structures (XML, EDI, flat file, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Information Technology, Business Administration or other discipline related to functional work
- Customer facing experience with enterprise-level clients
- Proven skill with verbal and written communication with both business and technical contacts
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex issues and find resolutions
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects and demands simultaneously
- Ability to work in a face-paced, agile environment
- Understanding of leading TMSs, such as JDA, Oracle, SAP, BluJay, MercuryGate, etc.
- Experience in the logistics industry or with Transportation Management Systems a plus, but not required
- Experience with Project Management concepts and methodologies
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Backend MuleSoft experience a plus
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.