Vice President, Product Management
VP, Product Management
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
FourKites eliminates blind spots and uses machine learning to give you real-time visibility today, and insights to make smarter future decisions via one single platform of record. Our platform is used by the world’s largest Fortune 1000 shippers as a single pane of glass across their multimodal freight. We are looking for an experienced and driven product leader with previous experience in Enterprise SaaS products, and running global teams to manage a portfolio of products. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy and roadmap, driving the definition and delivery of product releases, and managing the full life cycle of this high-demand SaaS product suite.
About the role:
As the VP, Product Management, you will have one of the most exciting jobs in supply chain tech today. You will manage a large product portfolio, a talented team of high-performing product managers, and work closely with sales and Fortune 1000 shippers to understand market needs and define a high-impact roadmap. FourKites is known for being highly innovative and responsive to our customers’ needs. You will be expected to work in a highly collaborative manner with sales, marketing, engineering, user experience, customer support, and our engaged customer base.
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across geographically distributed cities in three separate continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
- You are excited by the changing supply chain landscape and passionate about the role of technology
- You enjoy discovering and validating market problems by interacting closely with sales, customers, and prospects
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop a well defined business and operational plan to achieve desired objectives
- Experience managing diverse teams across global geos orchestrating new product launches
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Stats or equivalent practical experience
- MBA from a top-tier business school preferred
- Experience working in Logistics, warehousing or supply chain is a plus. Data Science experience is also an advantage.
- 10+ years of product management or similar experience developing SaaS products and technologies.
- Analytical mind & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Demonstrated experience shipping SaaS products (concept to launch).
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations
FourKites offers an aggressive compensation package and stock option plans structured to reward your efforts; you’ll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement, and you’ll be surrounded by a global team of leaders and teammates who are determined to succeed on a daily basis.
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
- Salary Range: $150,000.00 - $250,000.00
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits start on first day of employment
- 20 PTO days, 10 Sick days, 5 recharge days, 2 volunteer days
- 401k with company match
- Annual Wellness Stipend
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?