Manager, Strategic Alliance (Japan, Remote)
Manager, Strategic Alliance
Location: Japan, Remote
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and nurture strong relationships as well as serve as the key point of contact for our strategic partners in Japan
- Develop a deep understanding of the partner’s business needs and path to success
- Work with our strategic partners to develop and implement go-to-market strategies, including marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with our partners & cross functional internal teams to ensure successful execution of enterprise customer strategies for the Japanese market
- Guide efforts during active sales cycles; proactively manage and direct the sales strategy to create a winning solution for both the customer and FourKites.
- Collaborate with partners on building pipelines through prospecting and relationship building with top tier Shippers and 3PLs.
- Collaborate with partners to effectively develop and close 2-3 sales campaigns every quarter
- Monitor and analyze partner’s performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Communicate and educate partners on new product and service offerings
- Provide regular reporting and updates to internal stakeholders
- Act as the primary point of contact for all partner inquiries, collaborate to address escalations, provide coaching and guidance as needed
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competitive landscape to inform go-to market strategies
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with knowledge of logistics/ supply chain would be an asset.
- 8+ years of experience in account management and supply chain experience preferably in the SAAS industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, navigating through tough situations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Japanese and English
About the team:
Our Sales team and the cross-functional team, leads with integrity first and believes in transparency in all engagements (internal and external). They are fueled by our proven successes with our global customer base, by leveraging the innovative FourKites solutions portfolio and making a difference in today's complex supply chain challenges. Working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Operations, our team enables success with our solutions and customers.
Who you are:
You are an assertive, enthusiastic, creative self-starter who compels others to get on board. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulate communication and relationship skills. You are known for your high-achievement, positive energy, hunting capabilities and strategic operating skills, and you’re constantly on the lookout for prospective deals and new business opportunities in the Supply Chain SaaS space. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration.
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
Something looks off?