Senior Manager, Finance
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
As a Senior Finance Manager you will be involved as a financial reporting and technical accounting leader with experience in purchase accounting, revenue recognition, external reporting and US GAAP to join our team. Have a deep understanding of accounting principles and will be responsible for providing expert advice on complex accounting issues. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that financial statements are accurate, reliable, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for monitoring new accounting developments for the U.S. GAAP and IFRS with potential impact to the company and communication and training for all organization levels regarding new accounting changes
- Work directly with regions and business units in a proactive and consultative manner on a variety of US GAAP technical accounting questions, projects, and reviews
- Promote consistency in the treatment of accounting transactions across the organization
- Perform a detailed level review for accuracy of our financial statements and other associated documents
- Lead/assist with special projects as needed
- Responsible for the identification, maintenance and communication of all current and upcoming accounting pronouncements as it relates to the company’s financial statements
- Review the 10-K, 10-Q, and other SEC required documents in a timely manner to ensure compliance with required disclosures
- Develop logical and well-supported position papers to present strong draft conclusions to management
- Support company's application of FASB ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
About the team:
A bunch of fun, hard-working, smart and empowering people. We are built with mutual respect, common and aligned goals, open communication, and patience that helps us thrive.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required; CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technical accounting with a focus on revenue recognition and purchase accounting.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and other relevant accounting principles.
- Experience in public accounting or a large corporate accounting environment is preferred.
- Ability to analyze complex accounting issues and provide practical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented technical accountant to join a growing organization and make a significant impact on the company's financial reporting processes. If you are passionate about technical accounting and have a deep understanding of US GAAP and external reporting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position.
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
- Medical benefits start on first day of employment
- 36 PTO days( Sick, Casual and Earned) , 5 recharge days, 2 volunteer days
- Home Office setups and Technology reimbursement
- Lifestyle & Family benefits
- Annual Swags/ Festive Swags
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities ( Professional development program, Toast Master club etc.)
Something looks off?