Director - Product Support
Title: Director, Product Support
Location: Chennai, India
Reports to: VP of Operations
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated SaaS Product Support Director to lead and manage our product support team. As the Director, you will be responsible for ensuring exceptional customer experiences through efficient and effective support services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product support specialists
- Develop and implement support processes, policies, and tools to improve customer satisfaction
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve product issues and ensure timely resolution
- Track and analyze customer feedback to continuously improve support services
- Ensure SLA compliance and monitor team performance metrics
- Collaborate with product development teams to prioritize bug fixes and feature requests
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and continuously evaluate and implement new technologies and processes to improve support services
- Represent the support team and communicate with stakeholders, including customers and senior management
About the team:
Our product and engineering teams are dedicated to providing the industry’s best-in-class end to end supply chain visibility platform. We are committed to building a high-performing team with software craftsman-thinking who are dedicated to developing and enhancing our core platform, and we want you to be a central part of it!
We help companies transform their end-to-end supply chain with real-time visibility. Over 600 of the world’s most recognized brands, including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 Food & Beverage companies trust FourKites to digitize their supply chains for greater agility, efficiency and sustainability.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS product support, including 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Built / Grown / led a product support team (at least size of 25+ )
- Proven track record of leading and managing a high-performance support team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira, and similar support tools
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
- Medical benefits start on first day of employment
- 36 PTO days( Sick, Casual and Earned) , 5 recharge days, 2 volunteer days
- Home Office setups and Technology reimbursement
- Lifestyle & Family benefits
- Annual Swags/ Festive Swags
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities ( Professional development program, Toast Master club etc.)