Procurement Operations Specialist
Squarespace is seeking a Procurement Operations Specialist (indirect spend) to join our team. You will review purchase requests and requisitions (PRs), create purchase orders (POs) and administer our purchasing system. You have experience with our Procure-to-Pay (PTP) system, Coupa, to help support purchasing efforts, including tracking of requisitions from PR to PO and providing ad-hoc reports to stakeholders and management, as requested. You will develop and transform processes into the most efficient solution for scalable, long-term growth.
You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Procurement and be based in our NYC office (hybrid/flexible).
You'll Get To…
- Review and triage all purchasing requests through the Procurement Service Desk
- Review and process PRs to ensure PO issuance is executed in accordance with the company standards and policies
- Report out on PTP key performance indicators to measure and monitor success
- Identify opportunities for PTP continuous improvement, automating processes, and implementing change management activities, as applicable
- Comply and champion Procurement policies and processes
- Cultivate relationships with team and key partners by listening, partnering, and educating teams on Procurement processes and values
- Develop ad-hoc metrics reports and complete special procurement related projects as they may arise
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including IT, accounts payable, finance and legal to insure PTP process is seamless and streamlined for business unit requestors
Who We're Looking For
- 4+ years experience within an indirect PTP or accounts payable function
- Prior experience with Coupa or other similar PTP platform
- Prior experience with Jira Service Desk
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Supply Chain Management required
- Ability to work across all levels of management
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret information from various sources
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $105,500 - $170,200 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.