Senior Software Engineer, Frontend - Domains & Email
The Domains & Email group is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our team! Our team manages 3 products - Domains Product, Domain Registrar, and Email Product. Together with these products our group offers customers the tools to establish the foundation of their digital presence. The team is focused on building a new product and in turn enhancing the feature set offered to our customers for all domains.
Domains and Email is a hybrid-work team with a mix of U.S. and Portugal-based employees. You will be onsite in our Portugal office, reporting to the NYC-based Engineering Team Manager/Lead.
You'll Get To…
- You'll help build and redesign our user experience to support our growing product needs
- You'll participate in high impact projects to help build the future of the Domains and Email products
- Work with and learn from Senior engineers on the team
- Get the opportunity to lead well-scoped frontend projects with guidance from senior engineers
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience
- Have knowledge of the DOM, new HTML5 constructs, and CSS3
- Basic understanding and some experience of working with Java or similar Object Oriented Languages
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful, readable code)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related or equivalent industry experience
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% covered premiums for you and your dependent children
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Equity in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSU's) for all full-time employees
- Flex Benefits Account
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- Free snacks
- Easily accessible city centre of Aveiro
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.