Engineering Manager, Quality Assurance
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineering Manager to manage our QA team for Acuity Scheduling. QA works with Product and Engineering teams to create testing strategies, and perform quality assurance functions to ensure a high-quality experience for our customers.
As QA Engineering Manager, you will oversee the operations of the Acuity Scheduling QA team. You will provide coaching to direct reports on the QA team and will help them navigate blockers to help them achieve their best work. You will contribute to the team's growth by focusing on individuals' career development and will help foster a team culture of accountability, ownership, and quality.
You will also partner with the Squarespace QA team and oversee the strategy of the Acuity QA team and will improve our general testing processes and workflows, and will coordinate resources in complex cross-team projects.
You will report to the Director of Engineering of Acuity Scheduling.
This is a hybrid role in our NY office but remote candidates are also being considered.
You'll Get To…
- Oversee and grow the QA team for Acuity Scheduling
- Develop long and short-term strategies for the team's success
- Collaborate with Squarespace QA to define the strategy for automation
- Participate in and ensure testing is detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured to ensure quality of software releases
- Identify process updates to increase the team's efficiency, ensure changes are well documented and communicated
- Assist team members in diagnosing and troubleshooting issues that arise during the QA process
Who We're Looking For
- 3+ years of prior engineering management experience
- 7+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Experience managing selenium-driven end-to-end automated UI testing programs
- Experience leading projects involving many partners
- Experience managing people
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $170,000 - $334,500 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.