Field Account Executive, Tock [Austin]
Tock is looking for experienced and motivated Field Account Executives to support our expansion by representing Tock in several major metropolitan markets.
As a member of Tock's growing sales organization, you'll be part of a dynamic group, and will get to work with some of the world's best Chefs, entrepreneurs, and restaurant owners. You will build a high-quality, strategic pipeline of prospective customers in your territory. You will manage the end-to-end sales process while helping build the brand of Tock in your market and work with current Tock customers to make sure they are happy, referenceable, and willing to make introductions. You will also work with the larger restaurant ecosystem in your market: real estate brokers, restaurant consultants, and other partners of Tock in-market.
This is a full-time, remote role located in Austin. You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
You'll Get To…
- Focus on building relationships with the top restaurants in your market
- Cultivate relationships throughout the organization of target restaurants
- Find a great solution for each customer using an understanding of their business and their growth plans
- Pitch Tock to replace and improve current reservation systems
- Establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation
- Exceed sales revenue and overall goals
- Become a Tock product expert to lead online and onsite product demonstrations
- Manage complex sales and develop a strategic regional plan
Who We're Looking For
- 7+ years selling to restaurants or the hospitality industry (E-commerce or SaaS ideal)
- You have experience developing the business development strategy for a new territory
- Demonstrated experience meeting sales quotas
- Intrinsically motivated with experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry
- You have experience and want to work in a dynamic, growth stage company
- You have past success selling during market creation phase
- Experience using Salesforce to manage pipeline
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Cash Compensation Range: $95,000 - $125,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Tock employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.