AI Business Operations MBA Intern, Winter
As the first AI Business Operations Intern, you will be a vital part of our project aimed at researching AI-driven processes to streamline operational workflows and enhance overall efficiency. You will delve into the latest world of AI and its practical applications, gain an understanding of Tock's operations across departments, and document existing workflows to identify areas for improvement.
You will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Strategy and Operations. This will be a part-time position with an immediate start and your workplace type can be 100% remote or hybrid in NYC.
You'll Get To…
- Collaborate with teams to understand their needs and how AI can enhance their workflows.
- Analyze current workflows, identify inefficiencies, and propose AI-driven improvements.
- Research different AI tools, determining their applicability and improvement on our operational processes.
Who We're Looking For
- Currently enrolled MBA student graduating in Fall 2024 or Spring 2025.
- 2+ years of prior professional experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Looker Studio, and BigQuery.
- Knowledge or experience with AI tool landscape.
Cash Compensation: $50.00 USD hourly rate
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.