Engineering Team Manager
The Domains organization is looking for an Engineering Team Manager to help grow the Domain Reseller team! The Reseller team will be responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing the Domains Reseller API. This is a new product offering and as a manager of this team you will help build this product from the ground up!
The Domains organization is a hybrid-work team with a mix of NYC and Portugal-based employees. You will be based in our Aveiro, Portugal office, reporting to the NYC-based Engineering Manager.
You'll Get To:
- Manage a team of software engineers, including project planning and technical leadership.
- Take an active role in career development of direct reports through regular 1:1s, direct feedback, coaching etc.
- Lead the overall planning, execution, and success of projects to improve the product experience.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and Engineering team leadership to develop a team roadmap that balances both product goals and technical investments.
- Collaborate with product teams across the company to implement the team roadmap.
Who We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience leading teams of three or more engineers.
- People management skills, including continuous mentoring of team members.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders from across the organization
- Experience creating detailed plans accounting for ambiguity, dependencies, and technical complexity
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% covered premiums for you and your dependent children
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Equity in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSU's) for all full-time employees
- Flex Benefits Account
- Employee donation match to community organisations
- Free snacks
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.