Senior Analyst, Adaptive Insights
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager Financial Analyst to partner with our business leaders. You will partner with the FP&A Lead to explore a range of business questions, ultimately helping the company to achieve its financial and operational goals through data and sophisticated analysis.
As a Senior Analyst, you will dig into challenges - from routine operations, to forecasting and planning - to draw valuable insights for the business. You will also work and collaborate with the leaders on your partner teams, presenting financial information across the company in a clear and concise way.
This is an onsite role that reports into the Financial Systems Manager in our New York headquarters.
- Support the forecast and planning process by partnering with cross functional teams to align company initiatives to financial outcomes
- Prepare insightful financial and operational analytics for management to support various business opportunities
- Prepare reports and projections based on financial data in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- 4+ years experience in financial planning & analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent experience
- Mastery of Excel
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working across the organization
- Deep understanding of P&L components and unit economics
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.