Head of Hotel & Hospitality Sales, Tock
Tock is looking for a sales leader in the hotel vertical who can build a high performing inside and outside sales organization, one that outperforms quotas and aggressively captures market share.
You will collaborate to define strategies and financial targets and translate them into external facing value propositions and solutions. You will blend inspirational leadership with an analytical, technical, and a solutions centered approach. You will be a data-driven leader with goal clarity, performance transparency, empathy, integrity, and adaptability.
You will report to the Head of Tock and may work remotely but will ideally be based in Chicago or New York City. Occasional travel to our offices is required for remote employees.
You'll Get To…
- Manage a team of sellers and the full sales cycle from prospecting, cold-calling, demoing, and closing.
- Responsible for detailed sales forecasting on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage the go-to-market strategy together with marketing.
- Help create sales and marketing strategies to reach the target market, including messaging,
- inbound and outbound marketing plans, and inbound and outbound sales plans.
- Implement strategic B2B sales processes, create workflows, collateral, presentations, etc.
Who We're Looking For
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience in both SMB and Enterprise sales with inside and outside sales teams.
- A strong sense of urgency, initiative, and competitive drive to get things done, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process.
- Record of exceeded quota and targets with experience surpassing expectations and out-performing peers.
- Strong CRM knowledge (Salesforce.com).
- Experience selling to the hotel or hospitality industries ideal.
- Background in technology or e-commerce helpful.
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with 100% covered premiums
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
Cash Compensation Range: $158,000 - $258,500 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Tock employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.