Senior Media Strategist, Podcast
Squarespace is looking for a Senior Media Strategist to lead the charge on our Podcast program, supporting our Creator team. Squarespace is a leader in Podcast advertising, and this role is an opportunity to be at the industry forefront. You will lead the program strategy, planning/forecasting, measurement, campaign management and program expansion. Your work is backed up by strong analytical acumen. You are someone who is detail oriented and passionate about the ever-evolving Creator marketplace. Our Media & Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous and experimental, and we are looking for team members who maintain that balance.
You will report to the Media & Acquisition Lead and be based in our New York office.
You'll Get To…
- Oversee planning, pacing, reporting and campaign management of large-scale media campaigns
- Cultivate long-term relationships with networks and negotiate exciting deals
- Guide the strategic roadmap for show testing to respond to an ever-evolving marketplace
- Partner with our Analytics, Creative, PMM and Finance teams to investigate performance, develop creative approaches, and report on performance
- Research the competitive landscape and Podcast industry to identify new growth opportunities for the business
- Partner with the Creator team on cross-platform opportunities extending to TikTok, Instagram and YouTube
Who We're Looking For
- You have 4+ years of media experience in the Creator marketing space, preferably directly with Podcasts
- You have advanced analytical skills and exposure to a data-driven marketing organization; excellent with Google Sheets and Slides
- You can succinctly articulate complex problems and design solutions
- You're a team player, proactive and autonomous, with the ability to map out strategies from start to finish
- You have excellent communication skills and experience building relationships with senior internal and external partners
- You understand the power of data storytelling in reporting program performance to leadership
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $85,500 - $138,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, qualifications, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.