Senior HRIS Analyst
As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: Senior HRIS Analyst
Location: Remote in these states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, KS, KY, IA, ID, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI
The Senior HRIS Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert for the ShipBob People team with respect to our HR technology solutions. As the Senior HRIS Analyst, you will configure, optimize, and manage various HR applications, which includes ADP WFN, Lattice, Deputy, ADP Time and Attendance, Greenhouse and other external applications. You must be a roll up your sleeves problem solver who can effectively communicate with employees at all levels. You will work closely with the People Team, IT partners, and external vendors to create effective and efficient processes and workflows and to implement and enhance HR-related systems. You will ensure continuity of services to employees throughout the globe.
What you’ll do:
- Own the successful maintenance, operations, and optimization of ADP WFN system and interfaces, as well as other systems that make up the overall HRIS platform, such as Greenhouse, Deputy, Lattice, Charthop, ADP Time and Attendance and others.
- Partner with key HR and Finance stakeholders to optimize HR processes and data collection within ADP WFN as the global system of record for employee data.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, automation and application efficiency, ensuring both process and system requirements are fully identified, evaluated, tested, and implemented.
- Help implement people data analytics and reporting, including developing dashboards and automated reports to build a people analytics foundation.
- Recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Maintain relationships with existing HR system vendors and work with them on application enhancements and upgrades and manage implementation of new systems.
- Work closely with groups like payroll, compensation, and shared services to ensure accuracy of status changes, compensation and affirmative action data compilation, among other employee changes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user technical issues in HR systems.
- Ensure HR system configurations are compliant with data protection laws.
- Generate and maintain admin and user documentation, including training and reference materials for HR systems.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business, Human Resources, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of HRIS and HR process/system improvement experience (ADP WorkforceNow preferred); 3+ years of experience managing HRIS implementations/enhancements.
- Must be systematic and detail-oriented with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-starter who pays close attention to detail while working in an engaging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
- Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for measuring results through data and metrics.
- Ability to work in teams, manage projects, and multitask.
- Excellent customer service skills including initial contact through problem resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to improve and automate processes and procedures in a manual environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing the selection and implementation of HR Systems, including RFP processes.
- Experience handling sensitive, confidential organizational, department, and performance information.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid Excel / Google Sheets skills and comprehension of relational data.
Reports to: Sr Director, Total Rewards and HR Systems
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Paid Sick Leave and Paid Emergency Leave
- Floating Holidays (2 days/year)
- Wellness Days (1 day/quarter)
- 401K Match
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term disability
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>> Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
ShipBob believes in transparency while providing a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance approach. The expected base pay range for this position is $85,000 - $125,000.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $300M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.