Area Manager, Supply Chain ICQA
As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: Area Manager, Supply Chain ICQA
Location: Cicero Innovation Center
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm CST
We are looking to hire a leader in operations that will be based out of our Cicero Innovation Center. As ShipBob's Area Manager, Supply Chain ICQA, you will be responsible for overseeing our inventory control processes and developing a team of associates in our Innovation Center. You will be heavily involved in driving process improvement, maintaining a safe work environment, and tracking performance/employee engagement. This role will report directly to the Manager, Supply Chain ICQA, and will oversee all ICQA Associates.
What you’ll do:
- Run a daily standup meeting at the start of the shift, using data to determine what tasks to assign to ICQA associates for the day.
- Track ICQA associate task progress and follow up with training where necessary. Explain best practices for each task and why they are important.
- Produce weekly reports detailing any incorrect practices or other issues that could lead to lost inventory. Work with Network ICQA Manager to summarize issues and report to the General Manager.
- Provide feedback to the SCO team on any new processes or tools needed to help improve inventory control.
- Ensure quick and accurate response to Jira tickets raised by the Merchant Care team, coordinating with operations teams where necessary. Coach Merchant Care team if any tickets that do not align with our processes are raised.
- KPIs: Complete all daily and weekly tasks, keep credits for lost inventory to a minimum, achieve 98% of Jira tickets solved according to SLA, ensure research for missing inventory is completed within 24 hours.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, General Management, or a related field, preferred.
- Established track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Basic understanding of Lean and Six Sigma.
Reports to: Manager, Supply Chain ICQA
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Paid Sick Leave and Paid Emergency Leave
- Floating Holidays (2 days/year)
- Wellness Days (1 day/quarter)
- 401K Match
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term disability
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>> Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $300M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.