Onsite ICQA Area Manager
As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: Onsite ICQA Area Manager
Hours/Shift: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday (may change due to travel)
Location: Hybrid, within driving distance of our sites in Bolingbrook, IL; Chicago, IL; Wilmington, IL; Yorkville, IL; Twin Lakes, WI (50-70% travel in the region)
This is an incredibly important position that helps to monitor inventory activities at partner ShipBob Fulfillment Network (SFN) centers, and you will be the leader for a region's Operations Support Specialist team. As ShipBob continues to grow, it is imperative to provide a great experience in serving our clients’ needs while maintaining sustainable growth and scalability from an operations perspective. You will need to be within a short driving distance to local partner sites.
What you’ll do:
- Perform training, mentoring, and monitoring metrics for direct reports.
- Communicate updates and relay important operational information about clients directly to the Operations Support Specialist team members and to the partners via a weekly Business Review meeting.
- Play a pivotal role in understanding the root cause of inventory adjustments and support your region’s on site specialist.
- Vocalize concerns around inventory practices and help to identify areas of opportunity in day to day processes and communicate any issues with your Senior Regional Manager.
- Provide support coverage and/or ICQA training at any fulfillment center needed within your assigned region.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis around inventory discrepancies and review findings with Onsite Support Specialists.
- Ensure inventory variances are researched and resolved in a timely manner, allowing fulfillment of outbound orders.
- Meet all SLA’s for Jira tickets and all other ICQA metric goals.
- Present ICQA data, via weekly business reviews, to all partner sites within your region.
- Travel (air/ vehicle) to partner SFN sites in your region to help support ICQA functions.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately.
- Display leadership ability for a group of individuals to help meet set goals.
- Ability to determine inventory discrepancies, perform physical inventory cycle counts, and reconcile inventory variances.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills, and reading comprehension skills.
- Excellent ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time without stress.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs without any health limitations.
- Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to an 8-10 hr shift.
- Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull frequently.
Reports to: ICQA Senior Regional Manager
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Quarterly Wellness Day
- 401K Match
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term disability
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>> Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $300M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.