Staff Product Manager, Ad Experiences
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
In 2016, we founded Provi as an innovative ordering solution, aimed to disrupt the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry with a product that would move beyond the constant chaos: the texts, paper stacks, missed phone calls and lost communication that has dominated the purchasing workflow between buyers and distributors for decades.
Today, Provi is better than ever. We’ve created a best-in-class ordering solution that better connects beverage alcohol professionals across 35 states and growing, with more than 750,000 product listings that make up the most expansive and trusted database of U.S. distributor portfolios.
We are seeking a Staff Product Manager, Ad Experiences to oversee advertising initiatives that help businesses buy and sell in the beverage industry. You will work closely with partners in Product, Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, and Data Science/Analytics to plan the next generation of ads for Provi. This includes seeking new opportunities for revenue generation across our marketplace and optimizing existing placements to ensure they are both accretive to retailer experience and ad revenue.
- Developing the roadmap and strategy for our B2B advertising products that aid retailers as they browse, shop, and purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Understanding our strategic and competitive position to deliver advertising products that are catered to our unique space.
- Considering the full ecosystem of our platforms as part of goal-focused efforts to increase advertising revenue.
- Building collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating, and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership.
- Partnering with internal advertising operations team and our retail teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit every tier of our ecosystem, including retailers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Finding scrappy and innovative solutions to shopping experience problems informed by quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Above all, striving to make the Provi team, business, and product great.
- 8+ years of product management experience including ownership of large scale or multi-team launches
- 5+ years of experience in the advertising space, such as sponsored products, display advertising, or ad operations
- Demonstrated experience creating PM artifacts associated with large scale/breadth launches. Able to present at an executive/C-suite level with minimal guidance.
- Ability to coordinate with partners at various levels, including but not limited to engineering and design.
- Proven track record of working from ambiguity to a plan of action that results in successful execution at scale.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. But guess what? No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Trust your experience and apply!
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Provi
Something looks off?