Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Founded in 2016, we created InvestNext to empower investors around the world. We're a diverse team sprinkled across North America, with customers based in time zones all over the globe. Our company’s three core values — curiosity-driven; see it, own it; and outcomes-focused — speak to our strategy of encouraging employees to invest in our across-the-board success while leading the development of our product and its community.
Our mission is to democratize real estate investing through our software platform, which takes the frustration and manual work out of raising capital and managing investments and allows syndicates to focus on what matters most. We are a fast-growing VC-backed startup in the fintech space focused on real estate syndication. This role comes with a high degree of autonomy, ownership, and a voice for why we should or shouldn't do something.
We are only considering candidates in the US and Canada at this time.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in full-stack web technologies to help build out our next generation of features. Our Software Engineers gather user requirements, define system functionality, and develop features. Software Engineers must be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Django web and REST frameworks
In this role, you will
- Build new and modify existing user interfaces
- Write your own views/controllers and API endpoints
- Build ORM queries and fetch data
- Collaborate with Product and UX teams to refine acceptance criteria and groom features
- Participate in code reviews
- 5+ years of experience working on a software development team
- Experience with the Django and/or Flask web frameworks
- Experience writing and consuming your own web services
- Generous equity grant; we want everyone to operate with an owner mindset and have real stake in our success
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage, 99% employer-paid
- 9 company-wide holidays per year
- Uncapped paid time off, with required minimums to support our team's personal balance and help avoid burnout
- 401k with 100% employer match, up to 4% of annual salary
- Flexible working arrangements; work from home with flexible hours
- Travel to spend time with the team, including company-wide offsites
- Monthly budget to support your wellness and workspace needs
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Laptop of choice
We believe in and are committed to pay equity, transparency, and equal opportunities for career development. The salary range for this role is $90,000-$200,000, which has been vetted by market standards. Final salary will be determined by experience level and role responsibilities.
Something looks off?