Customer Support Specialist
We're lucky to have an awesome, lively, and creative community from all around the world. Our community is like a treasure trove and is a resource for all users, joining forces to share, learn, and chat.
Knowing that the key to growth is in a high-performing customer success team, we're expanding our support team to ensure the satisfaction of both our customers and our potential customers.
- Answer customer support questions: Provide prompt and helpful responses to customer inquiries through chat and community channels, resolving their issues and ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Engage with the community: Monitor and engage with our community platform, including forums and social media groups, to create a welcoming and supportive atmosphere. Facilitate discussions and assist community members.
- Schedule community webinars: Plan and execute webinars and virtual events for the community, covering product updates, best practices, and educational topics, to enhance engagement and knowledge sharing.
- Create content and tutorials: Develop comprehensive written and video content including text-based and video-based tutorials, guides, FAQs, and product documentation to assist customers and community members in using our products effectively.
- Gather user feedback: Collect and analyze customer and community feedback to identify trends and common issues. Provide valuable insights to our product and development teams for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the team: Collaborate with the revenue, product, and development teams to share customer insights and ensure alignment on product development and communication strategies.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to deliver complex information clearly and concisely.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- 2,3 years of support experience, with a history of exceeding satisfaction targets
- Direct B2B selling/support experience; SaaS and cloud experience preferred.
- Aptitude for learning the product and technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, data science, computer science, or MIS a plus).
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working with a remote-first team.