The Senior Engineer will support the clinical workforce platform that helps health systems and universities co-manage the complex workflows associated with the fluctuating capacity to train medical, nursing, and allied health students in care settings. Clinician Nexus is able to help leaders see the volume and quality of the clinician pipeline learning in their care settings today.
What we offer today:
Our products talk to one another. We’re the first solution that helps both care settings and academic institutions co-manage their student clinical experiences in one platform.
- Student Management, a platform that connects care settings with affiliated colleges, universities, and students to manage students and teach according to workforce demands.
- Clinical Placement Management, a platform that connects colleges and universities with affiliated care settings to manage and monitor clinical placements and clinical learning outcomes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Engineer leads implementation on high-level features. The role requires technical abilities in all areas of our development stack. The Senior Engineer demonstrates a robust and organized approach to producing the best solutions.
- Takes ownership of new feature implementation, and/or enhancing existing features.
- Implement automated unit and integration tests for all new functionality using XUnit (C# unit tests) and Cypress (component, API, and UI tests).
- Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating technical expertise to customer experience team and integration partners.
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies.
- Foster a successful and accountable environment within the company.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IS, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of relevant full stack engineering experience.
- Extensive knowledge of software development lifecycle and technologies.
- Familiarity with test-driven development.
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
- Manage diverse, simultaneous projects of varying complexities.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/goals.
- Preferred qualifications: MSc/MBA, previous work or education in an agile environment, familiarity with Svelte, Vue, React, or similar component frameworks, and familiarity with Azure services.
- Proactively cultivate a diverse, inclusive and equitable workforce.
- Exude strong professional presence and demeanor.
- Self-start and successfully assist with complex project deliverables in a very driven and evolving organization.
- Commit to the criticality of attention to detail and appreciation for visual communication of ideas.
- Work effectively with ambiguity.
- Willingly contribute to project success regardless of type of task (i.e., “roll up the sleeves approach” to teamwork).
- Demonstrate selfless collaboration.
- Are intellectually curious; proactively demonstrate a passion for continuous learning, and a desire for diversity in thought, experience and ideas.
- Commit to delivering work on time with the highest level of quality.
- Self-reflect and actively participate in your own development, as well as the development of others.
- Communicate openly and directly with team members.
- Have a sense of humor and be yourself.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
SullivanCotter is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law or marital status.