Senior Full Stack Engineer
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Flash is the leading IoT mobility platform powering the urban city core’s automobiles, electric
vehicles, electric vehicle chargers, parking garages, websites, consumer mobile apps, and
embedded systems worldwide.
Our technology portfolio spans hardware and systems design, embedded software and firmware
software development, microprocessors, API development, web development, and mobile
application development. You will have the opportunity to work with a lot of innovative
Our technology teams solve incredibly hard problems every single day to create an experience
for our customers that is nothing short of amazing. We have incredibly high standards, especially
when it comes to our team.
At this time, we're only considering prospective employees currently residing in the
United States for this position.
What you'll do...
- Design, build and improve APIs, services, and systems to facilitate an exceptional customer experience.
- Help scale and modernize our backend architecture.
- Ensure standards for engineering excellence, scalability, reliability, and reusability.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Expand our automated testing coverage across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Mentor junior engineers and build new engineering leaders for the organization.
What you should bring...
- Strong back-end development skills using languages like Node.js, C#, or similar.
- Experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL) and data modeling.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and collaborative development workflows.
- Knowledge of software design principles, patterns, and architectural best practices.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and experience in designing and consuming APIs.
- Familiarity with concepts and best practices involved in Event Driven Architectures
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
What you'll get...
- Competitive market salary based on experience. We won’t waste your time with a poor offer.
- Laptop and peripherals of your choice (as many monitors as your desk can hold)
- Ability to work from home (or wherever) in addition to the Chicagoland and Austin offices if you choose.
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.