Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
FLASH is currently hiring a Contract Manager to work in our Austin Office.
Type: Full time
Salary Range: 70-90k yearly depending on experience
Ideal Candidate has 3 to 5+ years of experience working in a Contract Manager or Contract Administrator capacity in the Construction Industry.
What You'll Do...
- Create, Prepare, Review, Process, Track and Manage Contracts through their Lifecycle.
- Serve as Liaison for Contract Administration Process, including Contract Negotiation.
- Ensure and maintain Legal compliance and standards.
- Related Duties, Tasks and Projects as Assigned.
Who you are...
- 3 to 5+ years of experience Preparing, Reviewing, Negotiating and Managing Contracts.
- Experience Creating and Tracking contracts throughout their Lifecycle and Maintaining Legal Compliance and Standards.
- Experience Negotiating and serving as a Liaison in the Contracts Administration Process.
- Proficient in MS Office and able to learn new role-related Software skills as needed.
- Excellent Communication, follow up and Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in the Construction industry.
- Must be able to commute to Austin office.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.