Field Commissioner- Southern US
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2022
FLASH is looking to add a Field Commissioner who will be responsible for managing the FlashParking onsite installation. This includes supporting associated installation contractors, making low voltage terminations, completing network installation, starting up and testing the equipment, and providing onsite training to the client.
The Field Commissioner will represent FlashParking for the duration of the installation and communicate project updates to the Project Manager as well as the client. This is a full-time role, based remotely, servicing projects located throughout the United States, and will require up to 100% travel.
What You'll Do:
- Manage installations - leveraging internal and partner relationships to fully understand the scope and nature of each assigned project.
- Commission and test all aspects and functionality of Flash equipment at the completion of installation.
- Service, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Be responsible for completing commissioning documents, onsite hardware client training, other written and verbal communications as necessary to the project and team communication.
- Make final terminations - low voltage control and network wiring connecting to the units/devices.
- Ensure client is fully educated and trained on use and maintenance of all hardware, systems, and equipment.
- Exhibit strong professional business ethics, including: building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating FlashParking’s core values.
- Be comfortable with 100% travel.
- Ensure all hardware, systems, equipment are tested and working properly before leaving clients locations.
- Be familiar with various gate manufacturers and model/types in order to successfully program multiple variations per project nature and scope.
What You Have:
- Comfortable using hand tools and a multimeter.
- Developing understanding of FlashParking software solutions, capabilities, and installations; including a solid understanding of FlashParking hardware and associated troubleshooting techniques.
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new hardware/electronic components.
- Ability to work autonomously in an uncontrolled environment (parking garage).Experience with troubleshooting methodologies & quality testing.
- General experience with low and high voltage wiring or commercial electrical knowledge.
- Experience communicating with colleagues and customers in a technical support environment.
- General knowledge of LAN/WAN networks and associated components.
- Must have a Valid Driver's license clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle for a prolonged period of time with reasonable accommodation.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree or a Technical School Certification in a related field (or equivalent education, plus customer support, project coordination, or account management experience) is preferred.
- Ability to use a personal computer and proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
Who You Are:
- You are a strong communicator with the interpersonal skills to be able to interface comfortably and effectively with various audiences.
- Dependable, punctual, and professional A technical multitasker who can reprioritize on the fly.
- Ability to independently complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- A problem-solver who embraces organization and pushing projects through to completion using structure and order.
- PARCS experience, Access Control/CCTV experience, Comptia A+, Network+ certifications are preferred.
- Experience installing local networks and working with relays is a plus.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
See more open positions at Arrive
Something looks off?