Sr Director, Demand Generation
Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring energy, smarts, and experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve problems that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing a critical market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
As Sr Director, Demand Generation, you will lead a team of data minded marketing managers across departments including marketing operations, web development, and paid digital. You will be obsessive about developing a prospect journey that takes into account the human experience buying a technology and sets a data-driven strategy in place that takes that lens to support a revenue flow building the pipeline growth across the business. You will help manage an integrated tech stack and work with your team to dig into data that guides the approach for marketing program creation to have the most impact across channels.
You will show up with a creative mindset ready to work collaboratively across teams to promote the brand and guide awareness and interest throughout the buyer journey. You will work with Product Marketing and Sales to evolve our ICP and help set us up for success in new and expanding markets.
- Plan - Lead the demand generation strategy, plan, implement and measurement of all growth marketing programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
- Marketing execution - Be the primary marketing leader partnering with the sales teams to increase acquisition targets, lead generation, pipeline coverage, acceleration and understanding across account priorities.
- Sales alignment - Manage sales planning, account prioritization and sales alignment. Guide the marketing execution for optimizing target accounts, across the buyers journey, based on market data. Partner with our BDR and Field Marketing teams to lead top of funnel performance and account qualification as well as coordinate the appropriate account engagement throughout the pipeline journey.
- Demand Generation - Collaborate with the content team to build the campaign execution strategy and plan, including channel mix, promotional components, and overall timeline. Determine which accounts need 1:1; 1:few and 1:many marketing strategies. Define the end-to-end prospect experience including paid media, webinars, and email/nurtures including prospect newsletter. Manages and leads paid media strategy and budget.
- Continuously assess new ways to create new pipeline. Manage all digital channels
- Performance - Own campaign and channel performance metrics, including dashboard and reporting. Provide regular reporting rhythm on all pipeline activities to track performance, contribution to pipeline and return on investment. Promote the learning and adjustments for the campaign optimization across content and execution.
- Revenue Accountability: Be accountable to REVENUE results, not leads.
- 12+ years multi-channel marketing experience. Experience accomplishing and optimizing B2B demand generation and enterprise marketing programs.
- 7+ years managing a team with a track record for motivating and coaching a team.
- Experience creating unparalleled brand experiences and a track record for creating high quality programs.
- Strategic marketer who is inquisitive and proactive with ideas and progress.
- You believe in what we're doing and won't stop at anything to achieve your goals.
- You engage with and value partnering with important teams including: sales, business development, client services, and the marketing organization to support our customer and promote the business forward.
- Experience with marketing automation programs and CRM software (Marketo, Salesforce.com, Bizable, Tableau, 6Sense, Drift).
- You excel at digging into the data to understand patterns and trends.
- Punctual and detailed
- BS/BA in marketing or similar or equivalent experience.
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX.
Base Salary: $165,000 - $248,000. Within our pay range, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training. For qualified new hires, we generally target the middle of this range.
Cash Incentives: Cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity’s total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence. For more details on our benefits, please see our US Benefits & Perks Guide.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.