Lead, Partner Marketing
Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring energy, smarts, and experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve problems that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing a critical market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting revenue and moving the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
The partner marketing team at Amperity is tasked with developing and executing the direct and partner go-to-market strategies to fuel our growth. We are looking for a Partner Marketing Lead (individual contributor) to manage marketing programs focused on our Systems Integrators, Digital Agencies, Cloud Partners, Technology Partners and ISVs, playing an important role in supporting our sales team.
Reporting to the VP Global Strategic Alliances, you will communicate the value and increasing sales effectiveness for our portfolio of products to, through and with our partner community. You'll drive partner-oriented messaging and positioning, enable partners with content aligned to customer needs in various stages of the sales cycle, and collaborate with the Business Development, Marketing and Sales teams to build a robust pipeline for our solutions. You will also be responsible for supporting the partner motion in creating GTM content and partner enablement materials in collaboration with the CS and Marketing depts.
The right candidate will be an experienced partner marketer with SI experience, excellent cross-functional skills, a deep understanding of, and practical experience, orchestrating successful marketing campaigns to rapidly grow our partner business. This role will be responsible for managing our program strategy, along with marketing events planning, partner enablement content creation and sales operations for partner reporting. This individual will collaborate well and provide thought leadership and functional expertise to CS, Marketing, Product, Sales, and senior leadership teams and have an outstanding track record in achieving results.
- Develop comprehensive partner marketing strategy including budget recommendations and timing mapped to Amperity's broader marketing mission, vision, values, positioning and leveraging the demand gen, executional, product marketing and field marketing teams for execution
- Collaborate with business development managers and their partners on the creation of joint value propositions and drive the internal and external go-to-market strategy and execution across all functional areas of BD
- Provide thought leadership on partner pitch presentation architecture, messaging and creative assets tied to Amperity's unique partner personas including Technology Partners, ISVs, SIs, Agencies and Cloud Partners.
- Work collaboratively with partners to develop playbooks for Tier 1 and Tier 2 strategic partners highlighting Amperity's go to market approach, rules of engagement, unique value proposition and relevant solutions (ie Build on Databricks, AEP Accelerator, Ad-Tech) for each partner
- Plan, develop, execute and measure partner campaigns in collaboration with demand gen, field marketing product marketing, content and our solution partners
- Collaborate with partners on the creation of mutual beneficial content and events including blog postings, webinars, events, newsletters, digital campaigns, etc.
- Sponsorship - lead the sponsorship process and execution for securing strategic partners for Amperity's annual customer conference Amplify and for 3rd party conferences such as NRF, ShopTalk, Loyalty360, etc.
- Communications - own communications and marketing to, through and with our partners. This includes targeted communications, nurture campaigns, monthly newsletters and articles. In addition, own communications internally around technology partner marketing activities via regular updates across multiple channels..
- Website - regularly create and update our partner facing digital assets including our Website, blog, partner portal or equivalent, collateral library, marketing campaigns, etc
- Enablement - In collaboration with partner enablement, sales enablement, product marketing team, business development managers and our strategic partners build our the calendar and content to enable our partners and go to market team on key partner initiatives (ie implementation, run state, ad-tech for agencies, new platform and packaging initiatives)
- 8–12 years of experience in product marketing, partner marketing, management consulting, or some combination of these functional areas including at least 4+ years of partner marketing experience. SI experience required.
- Bachelor's degree and/or masters in business, technology, or relevant field of study
- Experience working cross-functionally, partnering with groups such as Sales, Business Development, Product Management, and Demand Generation
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and distill for different audience segments in clear and effective ways
- Comfort operating in martech/ad-tech software environments; understanding of fundamental software concepts (e.g., APIs, databases, dev vs prod, etc)
- The ability to excel in a fast-growing startup where hands-on execution is required and processes may not exist yet (until you implement them)
- Experience being the spokesperson for your functional area and technical expertise
- Experience with analyzing products, competitors, market dynamics and program performance over time.
- You aim at outcomes, figure out the plan, and achieve them.
- Experience in product marketing and/or partner marketing at an established SaaS provider (ideally focused on the enterprise)
- Diverse marketing experience - driving acquisition, retention, expansion, as well as driving outcomes through partner ecosystems
- Experience in big data or analytics technologies
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX (Subject to change).
Base Salary: $144,000 - $216,000. This range reflects the good-faith hiring base salary range for this position. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence. For more details on our benefits, please see our US Benefits & Perks Guide.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Something looks off?