Senior Media Strategist
As a Sr. Paid Media Strategist, you will play a key role in developing and managing global PPC Direct Response campaigns across Squarespace's multi-product suite including Websites, Acuity, and Bio.Sites.
We are looking for a creative, autonomous, marketer who can contribute to our full-funnel media team. We are both rigorous and experimental, focused on data-driven marketing while also taking big bets on exciting opportunities. If you are excited by data, we'd love to meet you.
This is a full-time hybrid position based in our New York office and you will report to the Paid Search Channel Lead.
You'll Get To…
- Develop acquisition strategy: Collaborate with our Product Marketing and Analytics team to develop an acquisition strategy for prospecting Scheduling subscribers.
- Manage DR campaigns: Take ownership of global PPC campaigns for various Squarespace products. Implement effective strategies to drive acquisition and maximize campaign performance. Develop digital marketing channel expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate across teams: Work with other media channels to identify opportunities for cross-channel targeting, and optimization.
- Budget planning, pacing and forecasting: Oversee media budget planning and forecasting to ensure optimal allocation.
- Reporting and analysis: Develop reporting processes which effectively surface business objectives. Communicate performance insights and develop recommendations to drive data-driven decision-making.
Who We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in PPC for a performance-driven organization with hands-on experience in Google Ads, Bing, and SA360.
- Experience with DR media and cross-channel collaboration; ability to think holistically to create a strategic marketing approach to meet KPIs; tailor communication for different audiences.
- Experience with analytics, marketing operations, tagging/tracking, or measurement.
- Comfort working with data/numbers to build reports and dashboards for deeper insights (ex: Looker, Amplitude).
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $85,000 - $138,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.