Senior UI Developer
Software Engineering, Design
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Terminus is the only account-based engagement platform built to deliver more pipeline and revenue through multi-channel account-based marketing (ABM). The platform, Terminus Engagement Hub, connects the first and third-party data needed to understand both customers and prospects, with the most robust suite of engagement channels—including ads, chat, email, and web—available. Terminus powers multi-channel ABM for thousands of brands globally including DHL, G2, Outreach, and TripActions. Terminus is proud to be a G2 leader in ABM for 13 consecutive quarters. Visitterminus.comto learn more or connect with us onTwitterandLinkedIn.
Terminus is seeking an accomplished Senior UI Developer to help us build an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale. This role will be pivotal in helping our teams build, scale and deliver the best-in-class ABM platform on the market to our customers.
- Write and maintain scalable, efficient front-end codeBuild applications with rich user experiences
- Lead and participate in discussions with product, design and engineering team members to build features from concept through implementation
- Break-down complex customer workflows into meaningful engineering backlog items and lead the team in delivering solutions
- Work with a team to define the direction of our web applications
- Participate in design and code reviews, both as a reviewer and reviewee, focusing on multi-dimensional constructive feedback.
- Work with Support to triage and debug customer and product issues
- 2+ years experience running production systems on a major cloud provider
- Experience working with API technologies (REST, gRPC, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and version control tools (GitHub, GitHub Actions, CircleCI, etc.)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams on a daily basis.
- Ability to maintain focus and deliver while working remote and with a remote team.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance to protect your paycheck
- 100% employer paid Basic Life and Accidental death and dismemberment (ADD) benefits to protect your loved ones
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believewe do our best and most impactful work when we are adiverse, inclusive and equitableorganization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation,gender identity ortransgender status), age, or disability.
See more open positions at Terminus
Something looks off?