Nurse Practitioner (Remote, Functional Medicine)
SteadyMD is excited to invite Nurse Practitioners with Functional Medicine Experience with licenses in at least 5 states (3 of which must be in AL, AR, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KT, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, NE, NH, NJ, NM, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, WA, WI) to join our diverse and growing talent pool for a potential role in our urgent care telehealth program.
Ranked by Forbes in Top 100 for Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is powering the telehealth needs of the modern healthcare industry by enabling healthcare organizations and other enterprises to scale their online care offerings quickly and efficiently. Our 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, technology platform, and legal and regulatory guidance allows our partners to go-to-market with speed and ease.
For the thousands of clinicians behind our telehealth solution, SteadyMD offers a unique opportunity to provide online care in areas such as urgent care, primary care, and weight loss and now functional medicine! Our clinicians share our commitment to improve access to convenient, affordable, quality care.
Our Hiring Process – A Journey Worth Taking:
We are building a dynamic clinical workforce - come be a part of it! At SteadyMD, our hiring process is as unique as our approach to healthcare. We thoroughly assess each candidate to ensure a perfect match for both you and our team.
Please note that after hiring is complete there might be a waiting period before you are placed on a program. We strive to guide you through every stage of the hiring process and seamlessly integrate you into our system. Our goal is to ensure that when you are assigned to a program, you are well-prepared for success and ready to make a significant impact.
- Role: Nurse Practitioner for Urgent Care Telehealth Program
- Location: Fully Remote
- Schedule: Must be able to provide a minimum 5 hours/week of availability, with flexible scheduling options
- Compensation: Hourly rates of $56/hour - $60/hour
- 15% differential for night and weekend shifts
- Interpret lab values and conduct scheduled remote consultation visits with patients
- Must be available for at least 5 hours/week to see patients
- Request further diagnostic tests as necessary based on patient outcomes or requirements
- Evaluation of patient’s medical history, physical findings and diagnostic/laboratory data
- Initiate and prescribe drug therapies, diet/exercise therapies, topical and systemic therapies
- Provide culturally reflective services that are individualized to client needs and reflect the integration of race, ethnicity, culture, primary language, immigration status, sexuality, age, and gender
- Cultivate an environment of trust and compassion between patients and providers
- Collaborate with other SteadyMD clinicians