As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: ICQA Associate
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Schedule: 2nd shift (Sunday - Thursday 3:00pm to 11:30pm)
This is an incredibly important position that helps to monitor inventory activities of all clients at each fulfillment center while allowing all existing operations team members to remain focused on their day-to-day responsibilities. As ShipBob continues to grow, it is imperative to provide a great experience in serving our clients’ needs while maintaining sustainable growth and scalability from an operations perspective.
What you’ll do:
- Investigate inventory discrepancies reported by the Operations team.
- Perform physical inventory cycle counts, and reconcile inventory variances.
- Communicate updates and relay important operational information about clients directly to ICQA Lead.
- Resolve merchant facing requests around inventory related issues.
- Comprehension of cycle counts and inventory control processes according to written SOP’s.
- Ensure inventory variances are researched and resolved in a timely manner, allowing fulfillment of outbound orders.
- Ensure timely communications to MC team for any orders not able to be fulfilled due inventory discrepancies.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems in a timely fashion.
- Ability to determine inventory discrepancies, perform physical inventory cycle counts, and reconcile inventory variances.
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills; displays reading comprehension skills.
- Displays the ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time without stress.
- Displays attention to details.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without any health limitations.
- Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to an 8-10hr shift.
- Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull frequently.
- May be required to flex into other departments as needed.
- Forklift and Cherry Picker experience preferred.
Reports to: Area Manager
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as: short term disability
- Weekly paycheck with paid overtime eligibility
- Pay progression program
- Daycare Stipend program
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time Off
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>> Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $300M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.