Manager, Brand Partnerships - Mid Market
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
In 2016, we founded Provi as an innovative ordering solution, aimed to disrupt the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry with a product that would move beyond the constant chaos: the texts, paper stacks, missed phone calls and lost communication that has dominated the purchasing workflow between buyers and distributors for decades.
Today, Provi is better than ever. We’ve created a best-in-class ordering solution that better connects beverage alcohol professionals across 35 states and growing, with more than 750,000 product listings that make up the most expansive and trusted database of U.S. distributor portfolios.
If selected for a position in either Chicago or Austin*, you'll enjoy a hybrid work arrangement, allowing you to spend two days a week working from our office. Additionally, we provide an accommodation process for those who may require full remote work.
*Hybrid positions are only applicable to employees within a 35-mile radius of Provi offices
Provi is looking for a Manager, Brand Partnerships - Mid Market to be a key driver in the company’s revenue and sell into strategic supplier partnerships in the industry. This role is an individual contributor, carrying a large quota, with the support of an account management team, reporting to the Vice President, Mid-Market, SMB, & Channel Partnerships. The Manager, Brand Partnerships - Mid Market will be accountable for spearheading critical eCommerce customer relationships with leading spirits, wine and beer suppliers and overseeing sales volume that is growing double digits. The ideal candidate will be proficient in eCommerce and digital media sales account principles and approaches with a proven track record of effective tactics to drive influence, be results-oriented, and comfortable with a fast pace due to dynamic customer environments/priorities. This person should be a self-starter who can work independently while engaging in cross-functional collaboration to support broader objectives through good communication, organizational skills and influential leadership. Experience in sales and account management is preferred, ideally with some experience in beverage alcohol and eCommerce. This individual will be responsible for executing our strategy and will have the opportunity to grow as the team and business grow.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for driving annual revenue growth through supplier advertising.
- Customer facing role that prepares presentation documents and verbally presents to customers across a range of topics, including: partnership exploration, quarterly/annual business reviews, programming ideas, contracts with Third Parties, and more.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including digital content managers to deliver robust platform programming.
- Track channel performance of accounts on a weekly/monthly basis and create quarterly performance presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the competitive landscape and make recommendations back into the business on how we can optimize and grow market share.
- Share feedback with product, engineering, marketing, and operations to create the most productive ecosystem for growth.
What we are looking for
- 3 - 5 years of B2B / B2C sales experience
- Experience within digital advertising sales, retail media or eCommerce performance marketing.
- Experience in beverage alcohol ideal, but not required
- Proficiency in biddable advertising
- Be a true hunter, seeking to uncover new opportunity and connect it with a value adding solution
- Strong organizational skills with ability to influence and collaborate across functions
- Analytical skills to identify opportunities and tell a story internally and externally
- Passion for digital and the buyer’s online shopping experience
- Action-oriented self-starter with an “ownership” mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Specific commercial experience in the spirits, beverages, or consumer products industries would be a plus, but not mandatory
- Excels at creating and delivering presentations, reporting, execution of strategy, and project management
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role above. Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies, and work location. Base pay is just one component of the Company's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, the Company provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.