Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
We are looking for two savvy Sales Managers/Directors to drive K4’s Sales and Business Development. The position is hybrid/remote and you can be located either on the East Coast or West Coast.
Ideal Candidate Profile includes but not limited to the below:
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience with a proven track record of selling cybersecurity and networking technologies including SDWAN and SASE and growing your assigned region.
- Experience working in and selling cloud-based technologies (SaaS/PaaS).
- Exceptional track record of success with consultative sales of complex enterprise software solutions to C-level executives.
- Verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year.
- Working knowledge of the broader networking/security landscape and the ability to distill technology trends, and explain complex behaviors in simple terms.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills ranging from tech level up to senior executives.
- Experience establishing and fostering strong Channel Partner relationships.
- Pre-existing relationships with key resellers in the assigned region are a must.
- Prior experience with Zscaler, Netskope, Palo Alto, Broadcom, McAfee, Check Point, Cisco Cato, Cradlepoint and/or similar.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Travel: Heavy travel within the region is required and necessary to support other company-based engagements.
Job duties include but not limited to the below:
- Objective #1 is to exceed our sales targets.
- Understand the customer needs and establish K4’s products as the best solution that addresses that customer requirements and provides business value.
- Plan and execute on GTM strategy and readiness by working with cross-functional teams.
- Construct best practices for presentations, demos, and Proof of Concept/Value exercises as well as overall win strategy.
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the region.
- Take an active role in your region’s customer success and help resolve any customer satisfaction issues, escalating cross functionally when needed.
- Demonstrate creative leadership in the sales effort to expand the customer base & existing account expansion.
- Prospect new accounts, generate interest, qualify, develop, and close new business.
- Define and implement repeatable sales strategies, processes and tactics that support the achievement of sales goals.
- Lead the strategic planning and implementation of new revenue opportunities.
- Provide insight on competitive solutions and differentiate between them.
- Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs
- Love and passion for helping customers and delivering satisfaction even when faced with difficult customers.
- Ability to scale from the whiteboard to working with security architects to influencing CIO’s
- Attend trade shows and present at Conferences and Seminars as necessary.
- Manage clear OKR's and KPI's set to measure activity, wins, and revenue targets through the management of individual sales pipelines.
- Develop relationships with industry associations/organizations.
- Execute with Speed.
See more open positions at K4 Mobility
Something looks off?