Finance Executive - Accounts Receivable (6 Months Contract)
At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity.
As a finance executive you will have an opportunity to work and grow in a SAAS environment where you will be working with large clients to small clients across the globe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Send system generated invoices to customers in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track outstanding customer balances.
- Follow up with customers through calls and emails on overdue payments and resolve any disputes or issues.
- Prepare AR Aging reports for weekly meetings with AR team and leadership.
- Prepare monthly reports on accounts receivable status and provide analysis to management.
- Collaborate with other departments, including sales and operations teams, to resolve any issues related to invoicing or payment
- Continuously improve the accounts receivable process and suggest changes to management as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant accounting policies and procedures.
- Update the Collection workbench with the follow up status remarks for the visibility of the global team.
- Learn and use daily collections and accounting system – GrowFin and Sage Intacct.
About the team:
A bunch of fun, hard-working, smart and empowering people. We are built with mutual respect, common and aligned goals, open communication, and patience that helps us thrive
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in accounts receivable or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Knowledge of relevant accounting principles and regulations
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and resolving disputes.
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.